Obviously my references to proving being female limit this to heterosexual type sessions but some probably applies to other identities too...
1) can't offer any pics of their set up,
2) has no messy pics of themselves
3) only has images clearly all taken at different times/locations
4) only has tiny images
5) only has images that look like they are of an actual supermodel
6) has no history of who they are in the wam scene
7) can't point you to anyone well known who has met them to verify who they are
There is absolutely no reason someone should fail any of these points. When I was new I posted pics of only my feet and I quickly realised these could be anyones feet including a male if they decided to wear tights or stockings. So I quickly posted full messy pics of myself that at least proved I existed on that days date, was (still am lol) female and enjoy getting messy.
Every genuine female wammer I know, including those who are shy, who are teachers etc with privacy and career to worry about have all posted genuine pics of themselves on umd. Did they include their face? Not always no - but were they clearly that persons own genuine non stolen pics? yes. Did they include messy or wetlook? Yes!
Ok so some people are shy but they aren't gonna offer sessions are they? If they are so shy they don't want any pictures even that don't show their face they are hardly gonna actually meet someone in person for a sessions
And yes some people have anxieties etc 99.99% of which can be addressed below eg worrying about the data pics carry - that is easily sorted!
I am mostly talking here about people offering sessions and who therefore are going to want at some point your MONEY. It's vital you don't get taken in by any of these trolls, but a lot of this will also apply to those fakers who just like to fantasise via umd messaging etc.
There is no plausible reason why someone can't offer a pic of themselves or prove they are female- cameras are cheap, everyone has one on their phone, webcams are built in to most laptops, they clearly have an internet connection too if they made contact with you so you already know they have a phone or laptop or iPad etc
1) if they are worried about EXIF data or getting doxxed get them to upload it to a private imgur.com album and that removes any traceable data.
2) They don't have to show their face. Just prove being female, messy and with something like todays newspaper, or holding a certain item like a garlic crusher or something else odd, or maybe in front of the set up they claim to have eg a gunge tank or dunk tank. The point being to prove they are not a troll, many of which plague the wam scene and also to prove they haven't just stolen a pic from someone elses profile or similar
you should also learn how to reverse image search and spot when pics are stolen from instagram and facebook profiles or from photographers or the various places trolls get their pics from
Here endeth the lesson for today. Be careful out there people! If you are ever suspicious of someone come back to this post, or even message me if you are not sure and I'll give my opinion